Held at Otford Methodist Church hall from 9:30 am to 11:30 am on alternate Wednesday mornings during term time.
First Steps is a pre-school group that offers a warm and friendly welcome to Mums, Dads or carers with babies and pre-school children. Activities and stories for the Children are Bible-based.
Please come and join us, all are welcome, its a great way to meet other parents/carers and to find other small people for the kids to play with.
For further information please contact either Jane Pearce 01732 750454 or Najen Harris 01959 522813.
- September 4th – In the beginning
- September 18th – Harvest
- October 2nd – Families
- October 16th – Music
- October 30th – Traidcraft
- November 13th – Nighttime
- November 27th – Everyone is special
- December 11th – Christmas service
- January 8th – Everyone is welcome
- January 22nd – Keeping safe
- February 5th – God’s love
- February 26th – Friends
- March 11th – Mothers day
- March 25th – Easter service
- April 22nd – Why it’s good to listen
- May 6th – Music
- May 20th – Who made the animals?
- June 3rd – Helping and caring
- June 17th – Fathers day
- July 1st – Summer praise and teddy bears picnic (at 11:00 am) – in St Bart’s then picnic in the vicarage garden (if wet in church centre)
- July 15th – Coffee and chat