Held at Otford Methodist Church hall from 9:30 am to 11:30 am on alternate Wednesday mornings during term time.
First Steps is a pre-school group that offers a warm and friendly welcome to Mums, Dads or carers with babies and pre-school children. Activities and stories for the Children are Bible-based.
Please come and join us, all are welcome, its a great way to meet other parents/carers and to find other small people for the kids to play with.
For further information please contact either Hazel Terry 01959 523047 or Najen Harris 01959 522813.
- September 5th – In the beginning
- September 19th – Harvest
- October 3rd – Families
- October 17th – Music
- October 31st – Traidcraft
- November 14th – Night-time
- November 28th – Everyone is special
- December 12th – Christmas service
- January 9th – Everyone is welcome
- January 23rd – Keeping safe
- February 6th – God’s love
- February 27th – Friends
- March 13th – Mothers day
- March 27th – Easter service
- April 24th – Why it’s good to listen
- May 8th – Music
- May 22nd – Who made the animals?
- June 5th – Fathers day
- June 19th – Listening
- July 3rd – Summer praise and teddy bears picnic (at 11:00 am) – in St Bart’s then picnic in the vicarage garden
- July 17th – Coffee and chat