The Church Council meeting on the 2nd August voted that the church building would reopen for its first service at 10:30 am on Sunday the 6th of September. However, not all of the congregation will be able to attend in person due to social distancing rules. Initially, we expect that we can accommodate in the region of forty people. We will, therefore, be starting a booking system so that everyone will have the opportunity to attend some of the services if they so wish. Ticket applications can be made from 8 am Wednesday through to 10 am on Saturday each week, either through the website or, for those without internet access, by telephone. Priority will be given to those who cannot watch the live-stream of our morning service. The evening service will continue to be pre-recorded and available via the internet and DVD, (DVDs of the morning service will still be available but not until mid-week). Children will be welcome but we will be expected to stay with their parents throughout the service. We would suggest that parents bring pens, drawing books, etc to keep young people occupied. Further discussion of providing a junior church is ongoing.
- Sanitiser will be available on both the entry and exit of the building
- Face masks will need to be worn (with the exception of those who meet the exemption criteria)
- To comply with “Track and Trace” we will keep a register of names and telephone numbers of all attendees
- The toilets in the hall will be accessible
- No offertory, but there will be a collection plate at the entrance (cheques are preferable to cash please)
- Until there is a change in guidance there won’t be any fellowship or coffee after the service
- Please maintain social distancing in the car park before and after the service
Any questions please contact us either by email at email@example.com or via the get in touch page.
Look out for further information and updates on the website, in the notices at the end of services, and in the newsletter.